Plus Two in Law program is designed for those students who want to develop their career in the field of administration and law. Students learn to become competent, confident and academically sound in their area of study and will therefore have the benefit of deciding, at the end of course, what aspects of business management studies would interest them in under graduate programs.
Students are required to have completed their SEE Examination or equivalent qualification with a minimum GPA 2.4.
Students should apply in the prescribed application form. Selection is based on:
- Previous Academic Performance
- Entrance Test Score
- The entrance test comprises of English, Maths and General Knowledge. Duration of the t
|General Principles & Theories of Law|
|Nepalese Legal System|
|Constitutional Law and the Nepalese Constitution|
|Civil law and Justice and Criminal Law and Justice|
- Legal Advisor
- Para Legal Partitioner
Scholarship and AwardRIA provides full and partial scholarships to the deserving candidates from all over the country.
- Full Scholarship will be provided to RIA Entrance Topper.
|SEE GPA||SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMA|
|4.00||100% on Admission, Annual and Tuition Fee|
|3.95 - 4.00||100% on Admission and Tuition Fee|
|3.90 - 3.95||100% on Admission 75% on Tuition Fee|
|3.80 - 3.90||100% on Admission 50% on Tuition Fee|
|3.60 - 3.80||50% on Admission 20% on Tuition Fee|
|3.20 - 3.60||25% on Admission 15% on Tuition Fee|
- 25% scholarship on Tuition Fee & Admission Fee for First Five Students from minority, marginalized and ethnic communities or from remote areas.
- 30% scholarship on Tuition Fee for National Players.
- Scholarship given by Local Municipalities according to criteria of Government and scholarship exam