Plus two in science program is designed for those students who want to pursue their career in the fields of medicine, engineering and pure science. It focuses to strengthen theoretical and practical knowledge of students in the area of science.
Students are required to have completed their SEE Examination or equivalent qualification with a minimum GPA 3.0.
Students should apply in the prescribed application form. Selection is based on:
- Previous Academic Performance
- Entrance Test Score
- The entrance test comprises of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. D
- Medical Representative
- Graphic Designer
Scholarship and AwardRIA provides full and partial scholarships to the deserving candidates from all over the country.
- Full Scholarship will be provided to RIA Entrance Topper.
|SEE GPA||SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMA|
|4.00||100% on Admission, Annual and Tuition Fee|
|3.95 - 4.00||100% on Admission and Tuition Fee|
|3.90 - 3.95||100% on Admission 75% on Tuition Fee|
|3.80 - 3.90||100% on Admission 50% on Tuition Fee|
|3.60 - 3.80||50% on Admission 20% on Tuition Fee|
|3.20 - 3.60||25% on Admission 15% on Tuition Fee|
- 25% scholarship on Tuition Fee & Admission Fee for First Five Students from minority, marginalized and ethnic communities or from remote areas.
- 30% scholarship on Tuition Fee for National Players.
- Scholarship given by Local Municipalities according to criteria of Government and scholarship exam